Welcome To Kishangarh House
Amdist the natural beauty of the verdant hills of Mount Abu, Kishangarh House is situated on a terraced plateau overlooking the south-west panorama. Surrounded by Silver Birch, Mango and Palm trees covering an area of over five acres, this family run Heritage Hotel dates back to year 1894 when it wass called the Victoria House and was used by the Maharajas of Kishangarh as their summer residence; it was and is ideally located being walking distance from the main high street of Mt. Abu, Polo Ground and other places of tourist interest.
Kishangarh House has been tastefully done up with deluxe and cottage rooms. The warm personal appeal of this eco friendly hotel is matched by an understated sophistication in the attention paid to the interiors which have elegant furnishing, frescos, rich teak wood ceiling and warm fireplaces along with contemporary facilities and all modern amenities.
Distance from Kishangarh House
- Nearest Airport: Udaipur – 176 Km.
- Nearest Railway Station: Abu Road – 27 Km.
- Ahmedabad – 227 Km.
- Jodhpur – 261 Km.
- Transport and Doctor on call.
- Car Rentals.
- Sight- Seeing Tours.
- Driver’s Quarters.
- Visa, Mastercard and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Fresh food inspired by traditional royal recipes.
1. Unwind in the beautiful and tranquil gardens of Kishangarh House.
2. Take a boat ride in Nakki Lake and enjoy many other famous tourist spots such as Toad rock and Dilwara temple.
3. Many outdoor adventures available such as trekking to Guru Sikhar (The highest peak of the Aravalli’s), picnics and camping.
4. Witnessing wildlife at Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary and Trevors Tank